Permusics is OyT's Idea so never closing

Apology me all my friends and fans that I'll stop upload and completely for personal reasons and the reasons for the promotion and burn CDs on sites and I am tired because of this issue and I hope to accept my apology will be closing this blog in a few days I hope that I have already performed the work impressed everyone, I'm gone I want to be a fad Luggage that you and me the most beautiful greetings and appreciation of your brother "Ihab: OyT"


اعتذار منى لكل اصدقائى والمعجبين انى سوف اتوقف عن الاب لود تماما وذلك لاسباب شخصية واسباب ترويج وحرق الاسطوانات على المواقع وانا تعبت بسبب هذا الموضوع واتمنى ان تقبلوا اعتذارى وسيتم غلق هذة المدونة فى غضون ايام وارجو ان اكون قد اديت عمل اعجب الجميع وفى رحيلى اود ان اكون فد امتعتكم بهذا ولكم منى اجمل التحيات والتقدير

وتقديرى واحترامى لاغلى ناس فعلا اعترف ان كل فرد فيهوم لية فضل عليا 
MoonTy | Malim | Mixgate | Munchy | NoShO 
Good Bye

7 comments:

Mike said...

please if you will stop uploading just leave the blog open don't close it pleaaaaaaaaase!!

Unknown said...

I Will miss you Ehab :) bas enta aked htfdl m3ana we tns7ana zai zaman ! we mosh hnnensak ! we mserna nseb el net e7na kaman !

bye bye :( :( :( :(

MixGaTe said...

7abibi ya ehab begd ana za3lan enak hatseebni lew7dy ba3d ma et3lemt mennak keteeer begd enta bel nessbaly a5 kebeeer we dayman betns7ni 3alshan ab2a a7ssan :(
thnx my bro 3ala kol elly enta 3amelto 3ashany . i'll miss ur amazing work ya hoba

KHaLeD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
o7moon said...

please try to think about it, you make so many people with you blog and you hard work always keep people smiling and even you wanna close you site it sad because we love this site so much plz try to think about the good things that pepole are happy to see plz thank you agiin

Xpired said...

mesh 3aref a2ool a ya Ehab :( , bass Rabena m3ak ya zameel we good luck daiman :) ...

MixGaTe said...

OyT decide to retire and Closing This Blog but he didn't close it because All Fans Ask him for it and I'll continue what OyT has been started
I'll Continue only OyT For u :) and Wait u back again my best friend